17 February 2009

post

ok well I haven't posted in 2 weeks so I thought I would put up a quick note. Not much is new. I have been pretty sick the last few days. We finally got around to visiting Uncle Hodge and Aunt Alana on Wednesday last and when Finn woke up in the car on the way there, he was basically sick. And as the night wore on Burgundy started running from the nose and eyes as well. Bummer.

We also probably got baby Lily sick as we visited with her on Monday and she is now sick as well. Again, bummer.

But on the bright side we are all finally starting to feel a little better. Apparently everyone in the world that I know had or has this cold. Terrific.

I do hope that I am recovered on Thursday since I have a show that night. Hopefully I still have a voice that night.

Other than that, not much is new. So Happy Belated Valentine's day, and happy remainder of Black History Month!

1 comment:

Cody said...

It was awesome having you guys over! Sorry you all got sick. We will have to drop by sometime too. How are you celebrating Black History Month? Any plans? :)