so, it’s the day after Thanksgiving, and 90% of our decorations are up. it’s crazy. Crazy I tell you! I guess it might have something to do with Finn asking me everyday if we can decorate yet. But it’s lovely. We just have to finish our lights outside and put up my upstairs Nativity and we’re done. If only we were this far on our shopping!! Happy Holidays, everyone!
I broke down and bought new stockings this year. For Finn’s first Christmas, I bought family stockings. I bought 3. I should have bought 4. I knew this when I bought them, yet somehow I rationalized thinking I could get the fourth one when we needed it. Wrong. Of course they never had that style again. So I bought a very cute 4th stocking when Burgundy was born – but it didn’t match. It has bugged me every year since. So this year I found some super-cute knit stockings and bought 4 of them. We finally match. So I used the other 3 and Burgundy’s non-matching stocking as decorations elsewhere. Just something that needed to happen.
1 comment:
um you need 5 stockings..what about Rigby? Does he not get presents from Santa too? This could cause a problem with the believeability..wait you need two for the cats too. hey that's what you could use the extra 3 for the animals..Yes that thought process all happened as I was typing. :>
Post a Comment