18 September 2011

boat

I will get caught up on my blog posts.  I WILL.
ok, at some point this summer we went on a boat.  Twice actually.  Here are pictures of that.


First trip was a couple days after my birthday.  We went to Pineview which is so beautiful.  It’s one of those things where you’re kind of used to all the beauty around you since you live in this beautiful place, and then you stop and think – holy crap, this place is beautiful.  Just love the water, trees & snow covered mountains in the background.  Thought this would be a fun family photo, which it is, but maybe a little weird since our bodies are underwater?

IMG_1756IMG_1770IMG_1771IMG_1799

I love boat hair.IMG_1803


Next time we went was mid-August and Laci & Ryan came, too.  Super fun times!

IMG_2021

IMG_2026

Finn wanted Uncle Ryan to rescue him (he was a deep sea search & rescue guy in the Coast Guard), so here he is rescuing both of them at once.  And still swimming faster than anyone I’ve ever seen.IMG_2029

Another funny picture.  Burgundy really had to poop.  So here is grandma holding her little butt off the back of the boat.  Everybody got in the boat really quickly when we told them this was about to happen.

IMG_2032IMG_2036IMG_2040

Again, I love boat hair.

IMG_2046IMG_2051

No comments: