01 September 2008

So Busy!!

To my faithful readers:
Sorry I haven't posted in a while! It has been CRAZY at my house! I would tell you what I've been doing but if I told you day-by-day it would take up a whole page. It is nuts! I have something to do every single day! And have pretty much for the last month! But I rather enjoy it. It's like I've been sitting at home for the last 3 years and all of a sudden I have all this stuff to do and I am loving it!


A few things, last Wednesday we had Finn's open house at his preschool which was fun. He really seemed to like it and his teacher seems really nice. He starts preschool next Monday. Then later that day we picked up my parents from the airport. The very next day I had my Pampered Chef Open House which was a TON of work (my parents are still recovering!) but also a great success. Thank you to all who attended! It really meant a lot to me to have you there!


Saturday I was able to go out for a girls' night out for my friend Adrienne's birthday. I had my dad take Adrienne and I to the restaurant and pick us up so we didn't have to have a designated driver. It was such a fun time! It was all the mommies in my playgroup. And you would think we see each other every week so why are dinner and drinks necessary? Well, when you have playgroup it is great to hang out with the gals and chat while the boys play - but, as with every day life, you rarely get to finish a thought. I leave and hours later think, oh I wonder what Heidi was going to say about... But going out to dinner was so great. We all agree that it needs to be a monthly thing! Just another step towards sanity! Hooray!

And I would also like to add that all these mommies are spectacular women and I am privileged to be able to call them my friends.


So, next month is shaping up to be as busy as August was, possibly more so! Next week I have THREE pampered Chef shows - in one week! Talk about bouncing back!

Anyway, just thought I would let everyone know what we've been up to - just running like crazy!

1 comment:

joshnmaddiesmum said...

I keep checking your blog to see you had posted anything yet - so I'm glad to see that you've posted. I look forward to reading your blog and thoughts. I'm glad that we were able to go out to dinner. I'll see you next Wed!